How to engage with new customers after a sale| #028 | 50:41
We’ve made it past Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and you hopefully had a successful sale over the long weekend. What do you do with all of these new customers who you’ve just acquired?
This week on the podcast we’re talking about how to form relationships with new customers who placed their first order while your products were on sale.
Octane AI enables fast-growing D2C brands to increase revenue and collect data from the marketing channels your customers use.
Clocked in a time clock for Shopify.
With Clockedin your team members can easily clock in and out of their shifts from anywhere. You can manage your team's hours as they work remotely with an intuitive interface that can be used from desktop, tablet, or mobile.
- [08:40]Why these customers are different from everyday customers
- [14:00] What happens when you get a discount customer
- [17:02] Can a discount customer turn into a loyal customer?
- [18:34] Create new audience segments for marketing
- [19:15] Create a welcome series for all BFCM customers
- [19:15] Educational content
- [24:06] Customer stories
- [24:28] Brand culture
- [26:31] Exceed customer expectations
- [30:51] Have a strong unboxing experience
- [33:55] Send a thank-you note
- [34:09] Start a loyalty program
- [36:37] Provide fast customer service
- Store shoutout: Ember
- Store shoutout: Bearaby
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published